Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Satisfied September

      To start off todays blog I would just like to tell everyone HELLO!!!!!!! Life is going amazing! As you may have read from some of my Facebook updates I am on a journey to losing weight! My goal: 100 lbs!! I know it is going to be a long journey, full of ups and downs, but it will be worth it! I feel amazing already! I have lost about 25 ish pounds since I moved here and I am ready for 100 more! I am seeing a Food Coach and he is such an amazing guy! Ok well wish me luck on that!
      Alrighty then!! More on my life... I will sum up my wonderful September! I have had challenges here in Colorado, don't think its all sunshine and butterflies, but I refuse to talk about depressing things on Chelsi Cheerful Blog! September was a super busy and fun month! I have been making more and more friends here! I have been making friends with the "Mormon Moms" as I like to call them and we have gone on a couple of playdates with them. I also got called to be in the Nursery at church so my life is always full of children! I love it! Paxton and I have had so much fun with our new music class, his new gymnastics class, and as always going to the library! He got to ride Thomas the Train a couple weekends ago. Then the next weekend we all got to go as a family and ride the Georgetown train. He loves trains! We went to Denver this past weekend and had a blast! We went to the Denver Nature and Science Museum. We went to Benihanas which is my new favorite restaurant! Shane pretended that it was my birthday and I got a free dessert out of the deal! (For all the people that just asked what about her diet? it is good to work in a few of those kind of treats or I am just going to gain all of the weight back if I dont allow myself to have a few sweets!) Then we went and watched Finding Nemo 3D! Paxton loved it! Then the Georgetown Train on Sunday and that was a blast!
   Also in September we went up in the middle of nowhere and stayed at a cabin and got to see all the fall colors which I have never really seen. (AZ is green then brown.) The cabin and colors were amazing! Well that is about it! The computer isn't uploading pictures, but I will figure it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment