Tuesday, June 5, 2012

4 months... ALREADY?!

This might not be completely blog worthy, but I hit my 4 month mark tomorrow!!!! HOORAY!!! My past month has been super busy!! I was so blessed to have my family come visit me for Memorial Day!! We had so much fun just driving around and talking and hiking around Rifle Falls!! It was so much fun!!! Then a day later Stephanie and her husband came and visited me!!! That was also so much fun!!!

I fall in love with Colorado more and more everyday! I love my job! It has its ups and downs, but what job doesn't!! I love my life here and the family that I have made in Colorado!! They are some of the best people I know!! I'm headed to Denver for the weekend and I can't wait to just have a weekend to chill even though I loved all the company!!

Rifle Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment